JENN: Did you run last week after our collective week of rest?
MOON: Once?? I will not bore the internet with my tales of working FOREVER ALL THE TIME. I know that you ran, though!! ❤
JENN: Hey, once is better than nothing!
Yup, but very gently – I did four 5 mile runs a very easy pace indeed. Pleasant, but not very rigorous. To a purpose, though, as I was prepping for the Parks Half Marathon on Sunday. More on that later this week. But… SPOILER ALERT: Nailed it!
MOON: Haha, yay! And! You got to do it on a beautiful morning. I was seriously jealous.
JENN: It was indeed a great day for running! Not so much for standing around, though; I was so glad I asked Pat to bring me a sweatshirt at the finish. Plus my finisher’s medal doubles as a bottle stopper, so there’s that.You signed up for anything yet?
MOON: Umm, no? No. My vision for the future isn’t reaching past the end of the day right now. O.o November, though! I know there’s a race I’ll do then.
JENN: Awesome! So no more Baltimore Marathon?
MOON: It’s not going to happen. I’m way too busy.
JENN: Awww. Well, we’ll have to find one to do together!
MOON: Yes, this sounds like a nice plan. ☺
JENN: Indeed! Also nice: the roundup.
– Elbowglitter is egalitarian about speed.
– Fairytales & Fitness explores the running journal.
– Disney by Mark calls out paid abuse of the Disney ADR system.
– The Main Street Gazette mourns the announced loss of the Osborne Lights. 🙁
– And Sparkly Ever After is similarly saddened over the impending departure of Mulch, Sweat & Shears.
– Disney Nerds considers the cost of Disney park admission around the world.
– The Disney Tourist Blog looks ahead to Halloween.
Don’t forget, you can follow FRoA on Twitter @fairestrunofall and on Instagram @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions or thoughts, leave a comment or email firstname.lastname@example.org. See ya real soon!