JENN: What many wonderful things are going down in the world of Moon Running? (It’s like moonwalking, but faster.)
MOON: Usually faster.
MOON: Moon Running has been average. Nothing befitting a real title or anything. How’s Jenn Running?
JENN: Like gin-running, only… actually, I don’t know at what speeds one generally runs gin. I’m going to let this pun pass. (Reluctantly.)
MOON: I don’t understand the pun if that’s any comfort.
JENN: Rum-running is a thing; I figured gin-running must be too. I could be wrong.
Jenn Running was outside last week due to the unseasonably warm weather, but with the return of March chill and Daylight Savings Time’s later sunrises that probably won’t be happening again for at least another couple weeks.
Anything exciting on the horizon? New gear? New distances? Speedwork?
MOON: Hm, nothing in particular. Mostly just getting in shape again so I can do some longer runs.
JENN: Is this going to be The Year of the Marathon?
MOON: Hmmm. Probably not? I guess it depends on where I move, my job, etc.
JENN: True. But just about everywhere has a marathon, and a lot of them aren’t until fall. You could totally do it!
MOON: In the famous words of Milton Davis Jr. (look at me making a Disney tie-in!): It could happen.
JENN: It could! Definitely happening: the roundup.
– Through Heather’s Looking Glass gently and thoroughly breaks the news of the Wine & Dine Half changes. (I was less gentle.)
– The Disney Tourist Blog explains runDisney for idiots. It’s so nice when people think of me.
– Jambo Everyone has the scoop on DAK’s upcoming Rivers of Light show. I still find this whole Avatar thing suspect but we shall see.
– The Affordable Mouse has the scoop on how to become a Disney Cast Member.
– WDW for Grownups recommends we all be polite park-goers.
– Meanwhile, The Disney Hipsters point out how doing so could stretch the limits of your sanity.
– And Living A Disney Life had breakfast at Kona Cafe because KONA IS AWESOME.
– Mouse on the Mind thanks the Phoenicians.
– EPBOT kicked con ass and took con names with Figment!
Don’t forget, you can follow FRoA on Twitter @fairestrunofall and on Instagram @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions or thoughts, leave a comment or email email@example.com. See ya real soon!