My training is ramping up! Last week was maintenance, this week is peaking, and next week I begin tapering for the Navy-Air Force Half/National Capital 20 Miler. Let’s look at last week’s numbers:
Sunday | rest
Monday | 10.75 miles on the treadmill in 1:50
Too hot to run outdoors.
Tuesday | walked 2.1 miles in 35 minutes
Wednesday | ran 10.71 miles on the treadmill in 1:50
Planned to do this one outside, but again, too hot.
Thursday | ran 4.34 miles on the treadmill in 50 minutes
Friday | walked 3.17 miles in 50 minutes
Switched my run and walk to rest up for my long run on Monday. I usually walk outside, but this time it was on the treadmill; I added some incline work, which was new to me.
Saturday | rest
Right then. Roundup!
– Rae is a Darlin’ races in adversity.
– Elbowglitter believes in the Galloway method.
– The Disney Tourist Blog is the #1 authority on Disney park toilets.
– Main Street Gazette visit Les Halles bakery in Epcot’s France.
– WDW for Grownups considers that eternal mystery: what’s up with Song of the South?
– The Disney Hipsters love Epcot’s World Showcase. ME TOO!
– Disney In Your Day shows off her latest WDW purchases.
– Davelandblog has footage of Steve Martin working at WDW.
– Plus the Magic hits up the Nomad Lounge in DAK.
– Mouse on the Mind has dinner at Remy on the Dream.
Don’t forget, you can follow FRoA on Twitter @fairestrunofall and on Instagram @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions or thoughts, leave a comment or email firstname.lastname@example.org. See ya real soon!