Okay. So. Um. Seeing as how I had a couple days off for the holiday last week, I endeavored to make it a cutback – four runs instead of the usual three, but short ones. And I kinda did…
Sunday | rest
Monday | ran 5.28 miles on the treadmill in 60 minutes
Tuesday | ran 6.2 miles on the treadmill in 1:05; 70 minute ballet class
I usually prefer to run and ballet on different days, but I wanted to get a rest day in between two sets of two runs as opposed to one and three. If that makes any sense.
Wednesday | walked 2.7 miles outside in 45 minutes
Thursday | ran 6.27 miles on the treadmill in 1:05
In solidarity with the poor suckers who paid money for the privilege of running a turkey trot outside in the cold. 😉
Spent most of the football game wondering if it is now acceptable to name your kids after Disney parks (‘sup, Dak?).
Friday | ran 7.27 miles on the treadmill in 1:15
Saturday | rest
Yeah. I was gonna do five miles each time but it ended up feeling like not enough so I cheated a little.
Naturally the only follow up to a cutback week is to toss a couple long runs into the mix. But carefully. NO INJURIES WINTER 2016-17!!
– why I runDisney broke the new for me about the ridiculous new runDisney registration dates.
– Disney in Your Day is ready for those cold weather runs.
– Speaking of Muppets, ImagiNERDing found some wandering around Epcot!
– Gluten & Dairy Free in WDW shows how important it is to trust but verify, even at WDW.
– The Disney Hipsters highlight another amazing DAK detail.
– easyWDW continues to make me jealous by doing awesome things, like hanging out in Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar.
– WDW for Grownups eats delicious holiday park treats.
– The Main Street Gazette digs up a vintage WDW holiday celebration.
Don’t forget, you can follow FRoA on Twitter @fairestrunofall and on Instagram @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions or thoughts, leave a comment or email email@example.com. See ya real soon!