I have done it! I have completed the rite of passage! I can call myself a real runner now!
That’s right: I lost a toenail. I don’t know why. I didn’t injure it in any way. And I will not describe the progression of normal-to-abnormal toenail because probably you’d rather hear about anything, anything else in the world instead, but I lost it. Classic runner problems! #meme #hashtag
Sunday | rest
Monday | ran 15.3 miles on the treadmill in 2:35
This will serve as my long run for the WDW Marathon. Paltry, I know, but I feel like I never really wound down properly from MCM and to ramp back up quickly now would risk injury and fatigue. Worst case scenario, I power-walk a few marathon miles. The important point is that No Injuries Winter 2016 continues unabated. I mean, minus the toenail thing.
Tuesday | walked 2.12 miles outside in 35 minutes; 130 minutes of ballet classes
Doubled up on ballet.
Wednesday | ran 5.24 miles on the treadmill in 60 minutes
Get ready for some serious deja vu.
Thursday | ran 5.24 miles on the treadmill in 60 minutes
Friday | ran 5.24 miles on the treadmill in 60 minutes
You could say I have an easy run routine.
– Disney In Your Day made a killer Maleficent runDisney costume.
– Fairytales & Fitness wonders where the line is for quitting vs. forging on in a race.
– Elbowglitter considers how invested we should be in calling out race cheaters.
– Living A Disney Life ponders WDW’s new express bus service.
– The Disney Hipsters find new touches in Epcot’s Norway acceptable.
– The Disney Tourist Blog judges the individual merit of WDW’s Enchanting Extras.
– EPBOT offers an alt-opinion of Rogue One.
Don’t forget, you can follow FRoA on Twitter @fairestrunofall and on Instagram @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions or thoughts, leave a comment or email firstname.lastname@example.org. See ya real soon!