Annnnnnnnnd right back into training I go. Harrumph.
Sunday | rest
I had wanted to get a short run in but I was still sick. Bleh.
Monday | ran 10.39 miles on the treadmill in 1:45
This may have been a poor choice, since I was still a liiiiiittle bit sick and also it was my first run off the marathon, but I hadn’t worked out in over a week and got carried away. Oh well; no harm done.
Tuesday | walked 2.16 miles outside in 35 minutes; 70 minute ballet classi
Wednesday | ran 8.39 miles on the treadmill in 1:25
Was worried about some hip soreness from my last week, but nothing a little KT Tape and careful form couldn’t handle.
Thursday | walked 2.26 miles outside in 35 minutes; 70 minute ballet class
Friday | ran 6.25 miles on the treadmill in 1:05
Saturday | rest
Update on the saga that is our inappropriate Magic Bands! On March 24, I received confirmation that my Magic Bands were on their way. Then on March 26 I received confirmation that my Magic Bands were on their way…? Two separate tracking numbers. Innnnteresting. Do you think we’re going to get the regular bands AND the bad-word bands? Intrigue!
|We’d hate to have to be this boring AGAIN.|
The Twilight Bark:
– Back at Square Zero makes big goals manageable.
– The Runner’s Guide to WDW offers advice on upping your running speed.
– Disney In Your Day makes an adorable Vanellope running costume. Although I still haven’t forgiven Sarah Silverman for kissing Tom Paris that one time.
– Mouse on the Mind has located another available apartment in Epcot.
– WDW for Grownups shares their picks for the best Flower & Garden Festival foods.
– A Pinch of Pixie Dust gives an overview of the Magic Band 2. She doesn’t mention what she named it.
– Living A Disney Life locates a hidden DAK relaxation spot.
– Parkeology takes us back to the bygone days of Main Street’s magic shop.
– Just Me & My Running Shoes takes her kid to the Harmony Barber Shop. Less than a month to my appointment!
– The Disney Tourist Blog recaps a trip on the Disney Cruise Line.
Be sure to swing back by on Friday for a VERY SPECIAL GUEST BLOGGER. 😀
Don’t forget, you can follow FRoA on Twitter @fairestrunofall and on Instagram @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions or thoughts, leave a comment or email firstname.lastname@example.org. See ya real soon!
Thanks so much for sharing.
I hope they get the bands figured out.
Sure thing! 🙂
Haha oh those episodes! I *almost* forgot that was a thing.
GOOD. Tom + B'Elanna 4EVA