You can’t really appreciate your taper without peaking. With that in mind:
Sunday | rest
Monday | ran 13.14 miles on the treadmill in 2:10
Practice half! Not bad, not bad at all.
Tuesday | walked 2.36 miles in 40 minutes; 70 minute ballet class
Wednesday | ran 10.27 miles outside in 1:55
Running outside is hard, man. Actually I think it’s ’cause my route is a little hilly, but hey, what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger while also sapping your will to live, so.
Thursday | walked 2.09 miles outside in 35 minutes; 70 minute ballet class
Friday | ran 5.23 miles on the treadmill in 60 minutes
Saturday | rest
Side note: I am not convinced Morton’s The Steakhouse (Alfred, Lord Tennyson much?) is worth the money.
Less than two weeks to Walt Disney World!!! I trust you’re all up to date on the conclusion of the bad girl Magic Band saga. It is very disappointing. But at least I’m going home!
The Twilight Bark:
– This Happy Place Blog is BACK with a WDW trip report!
– Mouse on the Mind misses SpetroMagic as much as I do. I love MSEP but I honestly feel like Spectro was the better parade…
– Disney In Your Day takes a close look at Splash Mountain. Pat is so excited to ride it again for the first time in decades!
– A Pinch of Pixie Dust digs the new Disney Springs.
– Living A Disney Life seeks out more unusual WDW snacks.
– ImagiNERDing swings by the Tri-Circle-D Ranch at Fort Wilderness.
– easyWDW visits Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar. Totally on our list to hit.
– EPBOT highlights a really cool Epcot hallway, because Disney nerdery knows no bounds.
– Disney Travel Babble hits up the California Adventure version of the Food & Wine Festival.
– If you must think, think pink (drinks) with WDW for Grownups.
|I can’t believe these are all the gifs of this scene Google had.|
Don’t forget, you can follow FRoA on Twitter @fairestrunofall and on Instagram @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions or thoughts, leave a comment or email email@example.com. See ya real soon!