Ah, yes. Back to normal. More or less. (I wish it was less. Beach, I miss you!)
Sunday | rest
Gearing up for…
Monday | ran 20.16 miles on the treadmill in 3:25
No, it wasn’t that bad, I swear. But it wasn’t, like, good. What is it that makes a 20 mile training run so much more painful than the actual marathon?
Tuesday | 70 minute ballet class
I had planned to walk, too, but wound up stuck at Mount Vernon for a business meeting. Because that’s how your life goes sometimes when in you’re in the arts industry in the DC area.
Wednesday | ran 5.51 miles outside in 60 minutes
This was not as bad as I feared it might be but I was definitely still a bit sore from Monday.
Thursday | walked 3.12 miles outside in 50 minutes
No ballet this day because I instead drove up to Ocean City to meet Pat and his family for an extra beach day! Hooray!
Friday | ran 5.08 miles outside in 50 minutes
As always, the boardwalk is a magical place.
Now for a little WDW vacation planning chat. Namely, let’s talk about how I am dumb.
I got the email that my FastPass+ window had opened on Sunday, but I was busy so I didn’t jump on it right away. This is generally fine – my mom’s not a thrill ride person – BUT it meant that OF COURSE by the time I got around to it (like, less than 48 hours later) all the Flight of Passage FPs were gone. Blast. Forgot about that one.
Oh well. It’ll be fine; we’ll just kick it in standby early in the morning or late at night. I hear the queue’s pretty impressive anyway.
And now for some people who know what they’re doing. Roundup!
– Back At Square Zero highlights the difference between soreness versus legit pain in training.
– Enjoy the final round of easyWDW’s complete review of every single item at the Epcot Food & Wine Festival.
– Disney In Your Day has some reviews to check out too!
– The Disney Tourist Blog recaps this year’s iteration of Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party at WDW.
– Living A Disney Life offers some WDW safety tips.
– Disney Travel Babble celebrates Halloween in DCA.
Don’t forget, you can follow FRoA on Twitter @fairestrunofall and on Instagram @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions or thoughts, leave a comment or email email@example.com. See ya real soon!