Sometimes running sucks. But it doesn’t suck as much as when you CAN’T run. Such is the paradox of the runner.
LOOK WHOSE IT BAND IS BEHAVING NOW AND THEREFORE CAN RUN AGAIN!!!
Sunday | rest
I had considered trying out a run this day, but the weather was pretty icky; I took it as a sign from the universe to get my IT Band one more rest day.
Monday | walked 2.07 miles outside in 35 minutes; 60 minute ballet class
Tuesday | ran 5.16 miles outside in 60 minutesSlow as all hell, but I RAAAAAAAN!!!
Wednesday | ran 5.33 miles outside in 60 minutes
Thursday | walked 2.11 miles outside in 35 minutes; 60 minute ballet class
Friday | ran 5.44 miles outside in 60 minutes
I gotta say, the steady improvement has been heartening.
Saturday | rest
It was a busy day with a fair amount of walking, though. I visited my grandmother, had lunch with my parents, drove home, picked up Sarah, drove to Elizabeth’s house, walked to the Across the Bay 10k expo, drove back to Elizabeth’s, walked to Annapolis for dinner, walked back to Elizabeth’s house, and went to bed. Whee!
The race expo was pretty big for a 10k, but the corridors of the Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium were too narrow for the crowd. It was pretty chilly too, so we basically just grabbed our bibs and walked out.
Keep your fingers crossed that all this physical cooperation keeps up. And that the weather doesn’t get TOO frosty.
|And that’s all I have to say about that.|
In other news, Magic Bands and Magical Express tickets have arrived – mother/daughter WDW 2017 is almost upon us! I keep refreshing the WDW resort reservation system on the hunt for recent cancellations, but so far no dice. We’re probably stuck with Caribbean Beach. But hey, we’ll be in WDW – how much can I complain?
– Back At Square Zero wants us to sleep better for better workouts.
– Elbowglitter runs from zombies.
– Living A Disney Life goes after a 10k proof of time.
– Disney In Your Day reviews the Magic Kingdom’s new fireworks show.
– A Pinch of Pixie Dust covers Epcot Food & Wine Festival favorites.
– WDW For Grownups highlights cheap WDW breakfasts, including this sweet Kusafiri egg wrap.
– The Disney Tourist Blog tackles Beaches & Cream’s famous Kitchen Sink sundae.
– Disney Adulting explores Disney for the 1%.
Don’t forget, you can follow FRoA on Twitter @fairestrunofall and on Instagram @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions or thoughts, leave a comment or email email@example.com. See ya real soon!