HELLO! I have been hella busy at this magnificent conference IN THE FRIGGIN’ SWOLPHIN all week, and I scarcely even have time to write this post – hence the weird time and what, as you will see, will be a very truncated version.
Rest assured I am doing it all in the name of amazing WDW exploration and will be coming at you with tons of new girl-on-the-scene updates over the next couple weeks.
So! I am – and prepare for possibly the greatest sentence I have ever written – I am literally about to run right out the door and straight into a private party at Epcot; thus, we’re gonna make this one short and sweet: we’re going to skip the week in review.
Which means next week we’ll have three weeks to cover since I was at the beach last week, but don’t worry, I’ve been running. I even ran a race! (More on that coming shortly.)
Anyway! Here’s the roundup:
– Just Me & My Running shoes runs on vacation. Me too!!
– Disney Travel Babble shows off a craze-mazing Disney-themed apartment.
– This Fairy Tale Life has the scoop on the new Play Disney app. (I’m gonna try it tonight!)
– Kait Around The Kingdom shows off DAK’s famed Boma buffet.
– A Pinch Of Pixie Dust tries WDW’s buzziest drinks.
– The Disney Tourist Blog considers the WORST of WDW’s character meals.
– Sparkly Ever After tries out that Disney After Hours hard ticket event.
– Disney In Your Day hangs out in the Rainforest Room on DCL’s Magic.
TTFN, ta ta for now!
Don’t forget, you can follow FRoA on Twitter @fairestrunofall and on Instagram @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions or thoughts, leave a comment or email firstname.lastname@example.org. See ya real soon!