Well, I guess that’s unofficially it. Per the post-Labor Day embargo, summer is over. Balls.
While I prematurely mourn the loss of all that blessed heat, I must admit I have much to look forward to. A half marathon this Sunday, for starters. And then the beach for the week. And then a wedding and the Marine Corps Marathon and the Two Course Challenge at Walt Disney World!
So at the very least there’s something to train for. Like this:
Sunday | ran 7.15 miles outside in 1:15
Despite dropping my phone on my pinkie toe the night before and briefly fearing I had somehow managed to break it in this idiotic fashion, I got a run in all the same. (Said toe was pretty much back to normal a couple days later; I’d merely bruised the top. Whew!)
Monday | walked 2.06 miles outside
I had the week off from ballet between semesters. I had grand plans of doing some more ab and arm work with Pat, but we went to the bar instead. This pattern persisted all week. What can ya do.
Tuesday | ran 5.3 miles outside in 55 minutes
Wednesday | ran 5.14 miles outside in 55 minutes
Thursday | walked 2.13 miles outside in 55 minutes
Friday | ran 5.19 miles on the treadmill
Oh, summer half-day Fridays. I’ll miss you and the afternoon treadmill speed runs you allowed.
Saturday | rest
– This Fairy Tale Life recaps Disneyland’s CHOC Walk in the Park.
– Epcot’s Food & Wine Festival begun, which means we have coverage from man-on-the-ground easyWDW…
– … not to mention The Disney Tourist Blog.
– In other Disney food news, Disney In Your Day reviews the Frozen Sparkling Dessert Party…
– … while The Magic Of Running eats at the Magic Kingdom for $40 a day…
– … and A Pinch Of Pixie Dust compares WDW ice cream spots.
– Passport To Dreams Old & New exhaustively researches the music around the Tiki Room.
– The Tomorrow Society hits up Disney/MGM Studios in its first year of operation.
Don’t forget, you can follow FRoA on Twitter @fairestrunofall and on Instagram @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions or thoughts, leave a comment or email email@example.com. See ya real soon!