Hello humans! I am pleased to announce that I finished up a long run on Sunday and that’s the last one of the training cycle. We’re tapering our way to the Marine Corps Marathon, baby!
Workout log is go:
Sunday | National Capital 20 Miler, official time of 3:27:52
Monday | 55 minute ballet class
A lil’ bit of knee pain popped up, but not nearly as bad as last time.
Tuesday | walked 2.1 miles outside in 35 minutes
Wednesday | walked 2.11 miles outside in 35 minutes
Thursday | walked 2.34 miles outside in 40 minutes; 55 minute ballet class
Friday | ran 5.43 miles outside in 55 minutes
Saturday | rest
The Marine Corps Marathon bearing down on us all can only mean one thing: Wine & Dine race weekend is just around the corner too. And I mean just: my Magic Bands have shipped and everything. Still waffling on whether to purchase a two-day park ticket now or wait until arrival… if only I could see the new pricing tables in advance! (HA.)
And with that, I present to you: the roundup.
– Elbow Glitter recaps the Army 10 Miler. One of these days I’ll get around to running that race…
– Pixie Dust Savings comes from from a knee injury determined for runDisney glory.
– WDW For Grownups knows where you can get your yoga on for free at WDW resorts.
– Disney In Your Day shares a super cute Orange Bird collection.
– The Affordable Mouse makes the case for a trip to Disneyland.
– The Tomorrow Society pens another love letter to Horizons.
– The Disney Tourist Blog snags breakfast at Woody’s Lunchbox.
Don’t forget, you can follow FRoA on Twitter @fairestrunofall and on Instagram @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions or thoughts, leave a comment or email firstname.lastname@example.org. See ya real soon!