It’s beginning to look a lot like… WDW MARATHON TRAINING PEAK TIME!!!
Yup, my pre-WDW Marathon 15-miler approacheth, and I am READY. For starters, it helps that it’s only 15 miles. Should I do a longer run? Probably. But it feels like I just finished the Marine Corps Marathon and Two Course Challenge and I don’t care to push myself. Besides, I’ve done a mere 15 miles before this race before. It’s not like I’m running it for time. I’m running it for maximum FUN!
Other training notes ahead:
Sunday | ran 10.24 miles outside in 1:45
Monday | walked 2.28 miles outside in 40 minutes; 55 minute ballet class
Tuesday | rest
I had a cough and also my knees were kinda bothering me, so I took an unscheduled rest day.
Wednesday | ran 7.09 miles outside in 1:15
And then promptly added extra mileage to my remaining runs. I’m not saying I’m smart; I’m just telling you what happened.
Thursday | walked 2,04 miles outside in 35 minutes; 55 minute ballet class
Friday | ran 7.17 miles outside in 1:10
This weirdly good run was brought to you by sunshine and Ke$ha. It’s amazing what taking a half day and running in the afternoon can do for a gal.
Saturday | rest
– Sparkly Runner learns how to do grad school from running.
– Black Dog Runs Disney considers the running journey.
– WDW For Grownups points out tiny details in DAK’s Serka Zong…
– … and The Main Street Gazette finds them in MK’s Christmas Shoppe.
– easyWDW reviews Disney After Hours at DAK and the Studios.
– Kait Around The Kingdom finds ALL the gingerbread displays around WDW.
– Disney In Your Day tours Disney Springs’ Christmas Tree Trail.
– Disney Dining rounds up some lesser-known Disney Christmas specials.
Don’t forget, you can follow FRoA on Twitter @fairestrunofall and on Instagram @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions or thoughts, leave a comment or email firstname.lastname@example.org. See ya real soon!