And so we enter the Long Dark Tea Time of the Soul (copyright Douglas Adams, 1988).
I don’t know if this ever happens to you, but lately my GPS has been acting a little haywire? Which is frustrating. And it’s been really cold and unhelpful lately, weather-wise (it’s sleeting as I type this).
And I’ve been researching wedding venues and I can’t find anything because as it turns out I don’t like mansions or barns and it’s like ALLLL mansion and barns for, like, a million dollars and anyway they’re booked solid for the next millenium.
And I don’t know when my next runDisney trip will be, although it’s probably the marathon again because I have resolved to NEVER miss the marathon, but I’d like to do another one but things are kinda up in the air and I just don’t KNOW and anyway blah.
So I’m a little cranky right now. That’s okay, I know how to cheer myself up.
There. That’s better.
Sunday | ran 5.2 miles outside in 55 minutes
First post-marathon run.
Monday | ran 5.18 miles outside in 55 minutes; 55 minute ballet class
Tuesday | walked 2.09 miles outside in 35 minutes
Wednesday | ran 5.36 miles outside in 55 minutes
Thursday | walked 2 miles outside in 35 minutes
I should’ve gone to ballet too but I had a weird day and decided to just go home and chill.
Friday | ran 5.15 miles outside in 35 minutes
Saturday | rest
Went bowling for a friend’s birthday party, except I don’t like bowling so I just drank cheap beer instead.
– elbowglitter is a grand master WDW Marathon spectator!
– easyWDW reviews all the food from the Epcot Festival of the Arts…
– … and so does The Disney Tourist Blog.
– The Main Street Gazette takes a closer look at Main Street’s train station.
– AtDisneyAgain chills in Dug’s and Russell’s club house.
– Passport To Dreams Old & New ponders the original Magic Kingdom/TTA music loop.
– Disney In Your Day becomes a DVC member.
– Disney Adulting explores the Disney Vault.
Don’t forget, you can follow FRoA on Twitter @fairestrunofall and on Instagram @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions or thoughts, leave a comment or email firstname.lastname@example.org. See ya real soon!