Hokay. So. Here’s the earth.
No, wait. That’s not right. Let me start again.
Hokay. So. Just Jenn here today again. Moon and I spent the past weekend at a bachelorette party and, while I can very much assure you it was not as raucous as you might be imagining in your head, Moon is still catching up on her sleep. We went go-karting and ice skating and barhopping and that kinda thing takes a lot out of a girl, y’know?
|But first: bank robbing.
(Just kidding; they made us wear those under our helmets
at the go-kart place.)
I did manage to ask her how her running went this week. She said: “Terrible. But I have high hopes for this week – it’s going to be a beast.” And so it shall no doubt come to pass.
As for me, I missed my Sunday run because I was on the bus back from NYC. I made up for it with a 16 miler on Tuesday, which went well until my knee started to give out. I was still able to finish out my runs for the week, but I’ve been babying the knee ever since. Good news: it seems to be recovering nicely.
It’s going to be a good week on the blog, on think – we’re finishing up our Disneyland trip report, for one thing. Be sure to check back. And in the meantime: roundup!
– Running Toward the Prize considers the Dopey Challenge.
– Mom’s Magical Miles discusses a first visit to Disneyland. (We will have our own thoughts on this soon!)
– A Pinch of Pixie Dust highlights the Earl of Sandwich’s BROWNIE CREME BROWNIE CREME BROWNIE CREME BROWNIE CREME.
– Prairie Princess Runners have wise words on how running impacts our lives.
– The DisBroads talk about running fuel.
– The Disney Hipsters rightly point out that THIS IS AWESOME.
– Speaking of things that are awesome, The Disney Food Blog has a collection of Disney-themed cocktails.
– MousePlanet offers a runDisney expo comparison.
Don’t forget, you can follow FRoA on Twitter @fairestrunofall and on Instagram @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions or thoughts, leave a comment or email email@example.com. See ya real soon!