JENN: So how was your training this week?
MOON: It was good! Lots of running and exercising. 😀 No big milestones, but it was steady. How was your week?
JENN: Good! It’s been an interesting week because I just started using an actual, real gym as opposed to a basement apartment “gym.” More on that in a later post but let me just say that it takes some getting used to.
|Sadly, this has nothing to do with it.|
Anyway, I’m slowly working my way up to my old endurance levels and it’s actually kinda working. I would’ve made it to 30 miles this week if I hadn’t had to get back to work. Stupid work, ruining everything!
MOON: Yay! I think I went around the same distance. I’ve been doing shorter runs for months trying to get my speed up, but this week I’m adding distance.
Also, these compression socks are BOSS. I have had absolutely no leg pain. Circulation seems improved.
JENN: I need to break mine out and try them again. I think they might help with my calf recovery – after some of my longer runs last week they were a little sore.
MOON: Give it a try, it can’t hurt.
Any goals for the week?
JENN: Nothing much – just keep up the progress. I’m not sure I can make 30 this week but I’m pretty sure I can surpass 25 and that’s reasonable. You?
MOON: I think 25-30 is a good goal. Let see if we can match!
JENN: Absolutely! In the meantime, roundup.
– Elbowglitter has nice things to say about the treadmill. See, it’s not just me!
– Black Dog Runs Disney wonders why people are so down on running.
– Pink Elephant on Parade has a runniversary!
– Running at Disney has the details on runDisney race retreats.
– The Disney Hipsters highlight awesome Animal Kingdom ambiance.
– Capturing Magical Memories gets a different kind of FastPass.
– This Happy Place Blog is 30, and Disney has at LEAST 30 (good things).
Don’t forget, you can follow FRoA on Twitter @fairestrunofall and on Instagram @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions or thoughts, leave a comment or email email@example.com. See ya real soon!