This Week In Jenn’s Running Innovations: treat yo’ self to a Fla-Vor-Ice post long run. You know – those soft plastic sleeves of sugar water you always got at summer camp back in the day. I did it on Monday and it was everything I thought it would be. Well, except speedy – I had to toss the last third in favor of making it to work on time. But I stand by the concept.
Important tip: if you plan on being anywhere in public after your ice, choose pink or red as your flavor. Otherwise you may end up with an interesting… mouth color… situation. If you know what I mean.
All of this is to say that the consumption of a Fla-Vor-Ice was the most noteworthy part of my training over the past week. Anyway, how are you?
– DISTherapy offers vacation running tips.
– Heather Through the Looking Glass drums up some running motivation.
– run Geek runDisney lists running gear favorites.
– Disney In Your Day got to do that Animal Kingdom Lodge Dine with an Animal Specialist thing! I tried to get an ADR to that once and was blocked out. :/ Some day!
– WDW for Grownups is psyched for summer at WDW.
– Main Street Gazette tries La Cava’s new Maelstrom… margarita?
– Meanwhile, The Disney Hipsters investigate the DAK beverage situation.
– Mouse on the Mind checks out Disney Springs’ The Ganachery.
Don’t forget, you can follow FRoA on Twitter @fairestrunofall and on Instagram @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions or thoughts, leave a comment or email firstname.lastname@example.org. See ya real soon!