Hello everybody! We now return to our regularly scheduled, wholly bug-free version of the week in review. I don’t mean to suggest, however, that is edition will be complaint-free: IT’S HOT.
It’s been quite hot in much of the country; I’m sure many of you know what I’m talking about. It’s so hot it’s been having some minor impact on my training. Outdoor runs, when I even deem it cool enough to take them, have been a bit shorter and slower, and even the gym isn’t as air-conditioned as I would like it. Still, thank God for the treadmill.
I did go on a couple outdoor SHORT runs in the heat that went surprisingly well, but as I have more to say on the subject I’m holding that for another post later this next week. I do want to mention the reason I was sneaking them in speedily, however, which is this: Pat and I dogsitting all this week! Yay! They’re two giant American Bulldogs and they are SOOOOOOOOO happy to see me when I come home in the afternoon to take them outside. ^_^ I <3 my cats (as anyone who follows me on Instagram knows), but I can’t wait to have a dog too.
|They look a lot like this, only bigger and not as recently bathed.|
I can’t wait for the roundup, either, but luckily I don’t have to.
– Back at Square Zero explores the art of tapering before a race.
– Sparkly Runner suggests cutting yourself a break.
– The Runner’s Guide to WDW considers chEAR Squad packages.
– Living A Disney Life is surprised by Enchanted Tales with Belle.
– The Disney Tourist Blog is instituting Figment Fridays! I LOVE FIGMENT!!!
– The Disney Hipsters are back with more of their Last Trip Photos. (My inspiration!)
– The Main Street Gazette ponders the implications of Tomorrowland.
– Mouse On The Mind locates more super cute aspirational WDW apartment listings.
Don’t forget, you can follow FRoA on Twitter @fairestrunofall and on Instagram @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions or thoughts, leave a comment or email email@example.com. See ya real soon!
Thanks so much for including me. I always approaches it.
Sure thing. ^_^