Hey guys! Quickie intro this time around; I’m at a conference AND Pat gave me a cold just in time for said conference, so I’m not going to lie: I’m phoning it in a little here. But at least I can tell you this happened:
More on that later of course.
New week in review format continues with a few minor changes – let me know if you have any thoughts on it!
Sunday | ran 4.45 miles on the treadmill in 50 minutes
Monday | ran 7.03 miles on the treadmill in 1:10
Tuesday | walked 2.15 miles in 35 minutes, 75 minute ballet class
Wednesday | ran 10.21 miles outside in 1:50
Thursday | walked 2.17 miles in 35 minutes, 75 minute ballet class
Friday | ran 4.15 miles in 50 minutes
Saturday | rest day
That’s all. Roundup time! Not a ton this week for the same reasons as listed above, but I betcha next week’ll be a BIG one.
– The Magic of Running dives into making your race selections.
– Fairytales & Fitness knows running isn’t immune to Murphy’s Law.
– The Disney Hipsters do the Last Photos thing too (and did it first, I should point out!).
– Mouse on the Mind uncovers a weird “Mickey” of sorts.
– The Disney Tourist Blog considers the worth of Disney’s club level rooms.
– WDW for Grownups selects the best cookies of WDW.
Don’t forget, you can follow FRoA on Twitter @fairestrunofall and on Instagram @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions or thoughts, leave a comment or email firstname.lastname@example.org. See ya real soon!