This week. This is the week. Walt Disney World, here I come!!!
But first, last week’s workouts:
Sunday | rest
I initially planned to go for a run this day, but thanks to the events of what shall now be referred to as The Mimosa Incident, this proved to be impossible.
Monday | walked 2.42 miles outside in 40 minutes; 70 minute ballet class
My backup plan was to run Monday morning, but again: The Mimosa Incident.
Tuesday | ran 10.25 miles outside in 1:50
This actually went pretty well. The champagne-laced curse is broken!
Wednesday | ran 5.24 miles on the treadmill in 60 minutes
Thursday | walked 2.11 miles outside in 25 minutes; 70 minute ballet class
Friday | ran 7.26 miles on the treadmill in 1:15
Saturday | rest
Not much news on the WDW planning front, except to say: FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY. I’m going home, kids!
The Twilight Bark:
– Elbowglitter ponders whether virtual races are worth doing.
– Fairytales & Fitness visits Hershey, PA’s Chocolate Spa. Someday I should do this.
– The Runner’s Guide to WDW wants to set us up for runDisney success.
– Disney In Your Day shares fond memories of the Flower & Garden Festival. T-Minus 3 days…
– An Open Suitcase remember’s the Magic Kingdom’s Swan Boats.
– WDW for Grownups admires Epcot’s Morocco’s urban spice garden.
– easyWDW reviews the Polynesian Village Resort’s Spirit of Aloha Luau, and to be honest I kinda forgot that was a thing…
– Living A Disney Life packs up for WDW!
– Rolling with the Magic gives an ADA review of Journey Into Your Imagination. (If you want me to link to your blog, write about Figment. Slam dunk!)
– Speaking of the Imagination Pavilion, check out this photo of ImageWorks’ bygone Rainbow Corridor. I want it back. 🙁
Don’t forget, you can follow FRoA on Twitter @fairestrunofall and on Instagram @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions or thoughts, leave a comment or email firstname.lastname@example.org. See ya real soon!