I was NOT in Walt Disney World last week. Boo. Rather, it was back to the training grind.
Sunday | ran 6.2 miles on the treadmill in 1:05
Monday | walked 2.17 miles outside in 35 minutes; 70 minute ballet class
Tuesday | ran 13.14 miles on the treadmill in 2:15
Look, the ZOOMA half is only a month away. I needed a practice half and I had the time. “But Jenn,” you say, “isn’t the Dark Side half close enough to count?” But I have my fingers in my ears. I don’t hear you. I’m instead gonna turn around and do a…
Wednesday | ran 4.17 miles on the treadmill in 40 minutes
… SPEED RUN! Which probably wasn’t the BEST idea the day after a practice half, but it was my compromise for doing a post- instead of pre-work run. Turned out okay.
Thursday | walked 2.14 miles outside in 35 minutes; 70 minute ballet class
Friday | ran 4.16 miles on the treadmill in 50 minutes
Saturday | rest
I gave blood for the first time in years because – and this is very exciting for me – I am no longer anemic! Hotcha! Food is good and we should eat it!
Nothing much left to say except that I have begun to campaign for my mother to go back to WDW this December before my annual pass runs out. She brought it up first, I swear!
|More of this please!!!!|
The Twilight Bark:
– Just Me & My Running Shoes makes her runDisney Belle costume extra cute with a book prop.
– Fairytales & Fitness ponders what makes a good race theme.
– EPBOT covers WDW’s spring Dapper Day. SOMEDAY I MUST GO.
– In things I totally knew about but forgot, easyWDW attends Jiko’s wine tasting event.
– Disney In Your Day highlights the fancy, paid version of Epcot’s UK tea garden tour.
– The Disney Tourist Blog is 100% convinced about a Haunted Mansion restaurant.
– WDW for Grownups rounds up the best sugar rushes in WDW.
– The Main Street Gazette points out some of Harambe’s amazing themeing.
Don’t forget, you can follow FRoA on Twitter @fairestrunofall and on Instagram @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions or thoughts, leave a comment or email firstname.lastname@example.org. See ya real soon!
Great job with your treadmill runs!! Thanks for including me in the roundup! 🙂
Sure thing! 😀
Never make excuses for going to back to the Most Magical Place on Earth. EVER.
The key is to keep a rotating stable of friends who haven't gone recently and races that simply MUST be run.