I have nothing clever or interesting to say about my training, only to say that it continues. Here we go:
Sunday | ran 7.05 miles on the treadmill in 1:10
I was 30 minutes into this run, wondering why it felt so much harder than usual, when I remembered: I gave blood the previous day. Oh yeah. Probably should’ve stopped there, but, well, I was already at the gym, and… Anyway, I was fine – just tired.
Monday | walked 2.05 miles outside in 35 minutes; 70 minute ballet class
Tuesday | ran 8.07 miles on the treadmilly in 1:20
Wednesday | ran 5.25 miles on the treadmill in 60 minutes; walked 2.39 miles outside in 40 minutes
Normally I walk on ballet days, but as tons of rain was in the forecast for Thursday I moved my walk up a day.
Thursday | 70 minute ballet class
Friday | ran 5.26 miles on the treadmill in 60 minutes
Saturday | rest
On the Disney front, I am having great success in my endeavors to drag people back to WDW with me. Pat keeps talking about how he wants to go back, and my mom has officially committed to an early December trip. Let the trip planning commence!
|Pictured: Me, trip planning.|
The Twilight Bark:
– Let’s start with something that has nothing to do with this blog really but I love Trek so here it is: Futureprobe explains why William T. Riker sucks. I’m not saying I agree 100% but it’s an interesting read if you’re a fan of TNG. Also the title is a reference to Dr. Seuss! But I digress.
– Back to the matter at hand. Just Me & My Running Shoes assembles a runDisney playlist.
– Half Crazy Mama has some summer race suggestions.
– easyWDW does that resort monorail loop progressive meal thing.
– WDW for Grownups lists DAK’s best snacks, and…
– … Disney In Your Day reviews DAK’s new elephant tour.
– Sparkly Runner recaps a trip on the Disney Wonder and the Castaway Cay 5K.
– I Run for Wine goes Behind the Seeds. One of these days I WILL do this…
– The Disney Tourist Blog says goodbye to Wishes…
– … as does the Main Street Gazette. ;.;
Don’t forget, you can follow FRoA on Twitter @fairestrunofall and on Instagram @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions or thoughts, leave a comment or email firstname.lastname@example.org. See ya real soon!