Something TERRIBLE has happened.
What am I supposed to do now? Run outside exclusively?! In Maryland?! WHERE WINTER EXISTS?????
Ugh, I need to move to Orlando or Hawaii or something ASAP. In the meantime… what do I do?! Luckily I’m pretty amenable to early runs outside during the summer while the sun rises early and the temperatures are acceptably warm for my strangely reptilian comfort level, but one early morning torrential rainstorm and I’m screwed. Ugh. And all the other gyms near me are either hella expensive or too far to walk without becoming their own freakin’ workout in the first place.
Oh well. I’ll figure something out. While I’m sulking, enjoy last week’s training recap.
Sunday | ran 7.06 miles on the treadmill in 1:10
Monday | ran 5.29 miles on the treadmill in 60 minutes
Tuesday | walked 2.13 miles outside in 35 minutes; 70 minute ballet class
Wednesday | ran 5.24 miles on the treadmill in 60 minutes
Thursday | walked 2.37 miles in 40 minutes; 70 minute ballet class
Friday | rest
I had a half day at work, so I headed down to Annapolis early for packet pickup. They had advertised an “expo” that turned out to have, like, three vendors, but it was well organized and came with some neat swag, including running socks. Then Elizabeth and I ate sushi and watched Magic Mike, because that’s what you do the night before a race.
Saturday | ZOOMA Annapolis Half Marathon, 13.36 in 2:10:49 according to my GPS watch
Annnd on to the Twilight Bark we go.
– From Dancing to Running celebrates 50 races run.
– Just Me & My Running Shoes knows how to beat the running heat.
– Mouse on the Mind shows off a fancy Pandora PR packet.
– The Main Street Gazette gets the lay of WDW’s land in 1981.
– Disney In Your Day reveals the provenance of Mickey’s white gloves.
– easyWDW takes on ALL the food at ALL the meals offered at the Magic Kingdom’s Crystal Palace restaurant.
– WDW for Grownups combs WDW for my favorite flavor of drink: watermelon!
– The Disney Tourist Blog reviews the new Magic Kingdom fireworks show.
Don’t forget, you can follow FRoA on Twitter @fairestrunofall and on Instagram @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions or thoughts, leave a comment or email email@example.com. See ya real soon!
Awesome. That means you have made perfect progress. Can you share us guidelines how you achieves such miles of running in a short time? Buy dissertation online