Hmmm. Do I have anything interesting to say this week? Let’s look at the workout log while I think on it.
Sunday | ran 10.27 miles outside in 1:45
I had hoped to make it to 12 or 13 miles but I had stuff to do and slept too long to fit it in.
Monday | walked 2.l9 miles in 35 minutes; 60 minute ballet class
Tuesday | ran 5.24 miles in 55 minutes
Wednesday | ran 5.24 miles outside in 55 minutes; walked 2.06 miles outside in 25 minutes
Wednesday was beautiful and Thursday was predicted to be gross, AGAIN, so I stacked my run and walk. (AGAIN.)
Thursday | rest
Friday | ran 7.26 miles on the treadmill in 1:15
Had to take my run inside thanks to the windstorm. If the freezing gale wasn’t enough to sway me, there was also the prospect of having a tree land on my head.
Saturday | 70 minute ballet class
… Um… I started wearing my GPS watch upside down because I think it makes it easier to read on the run and I’m tapering for the Wrightsville Beach Marathon and Wine & Dine Half Marathon registration is this week. How’s that for quality content?
– Didn’t get into the NYC Marathon? Half Crazy Mama knows how you still might be able to squeak in.
– Fairytales & Fitness ponders some weird weather races.
– Disney In Your Day introduces March Madness for Disney foods. (I LOVE THE CARROT CAKE COOKIE AND I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE FOR IT.)
– easyWDW does the legwork as per usual: enjoy these reviews of every single food item from Epcot’s Flower & Garden Festival food booths. And if you’re only going to read one of them, let it be this one (it may have made me laugh-spit mac and cheese on my work monitor).
– A Pinch Of Pixie Dust reviews the Magic Kingdom’s fireworks dessert party.
– Disney Adulting assembles an adorable list of Disney pet costumes.
– The Disney Tourist Blog snacks around Epcot’s World Showcase.
– The Affordable Mouse pokes around the Magic Kingdom’s Confectionery.
Don’t forget, you can follow FRoA on Twitter @fairestrunofall and on Instagram @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions or thoughts, leave a comment or email email@example.com. See ya real soon!