So normally this would be the day I would come to you bashfully with the news that I had signed up for the WDW Marathon AGAIN because it is my one true love. But, once again, runDisney has mysteriously postponed registration. This one doesn’t have me as worried as I’ve never had trouble getting a bib, even when I put off the decision to run for months. But I AM curious as to why all the switcheroos lately.
Moving on to the workout log!
Sunday | ran 13.2 miles outside in 2:20
My longest run since the Wrightsville Beach Marathon. This one kinda kicked my ass but I knew I’d have fewer opportunities to run this week so I crammed in the miles while I could.
Monday | 60 minute ballet class
Normally I would throw a walk in there too but I had a doctor’s appointment so I did that instead.
Tuesday | ran 7.06 miles outside in 1:15
Wednesday | rest
Thursday | walked 2.39 miles outside in 40 minutes; 60 minute ballet class
Finally, a few warm days!
Friday | ran 5.18 miles outside in 55 minutes; walked 2.1 miles outside in 35 minutes
Making up that skipped walk on Monday.
Saturday | rest
I attended my girl Moon’s bridal shower! Her wedding is less than a month away. I can’t wait to snag some champagne and cake!
Waaaaay back in the day, Moon and I used to talk about music during these week in review posts – what we were listening to on runs, mostly. Well, I’m here to tell you all that Jukebox the Ghost’s “Jumpstarted” is FREAKING AMAZING and you should all add it to your run playlists right now. RIGHT NOW! You may not access the roundup until you do.
Here it is whenever you’re ready:
– Elbowglitter rightfully geeks out over the Boston Marathon.
– Fairytales & Fitness asks the question: how much rest is too much?
– Jambo Everyone has a first look at DAK’s new Up bird show.
– A Pinch of Pixie Dust shows us how to make floral Minnie ears…
– and Disney Adulting shows us how to make some sweet Disney shirts.
– easyWDW reviews WDW’s new Ferrytale Fireworks dessert party.
– Disney In Your Day has the scoop on the new Frozen Broadway musical.
– The Tomorrow Society is jazzed for WDW’s new transportation options.
Don’t forget, you can follow FRoA on Twitter @fairestrunofall and on Instagram @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions or thoughts, leave a comment or email email@example.com. See ya real soon!