Ummmm, hold on just a second. I need to say something.
GO CAPITALS GO!!!!!
Thanks, I just needed to get that out of my system. We can do the workout log thing now.
Sunday | ran 10.1 miles outside in 1:45
Monday | walked 2.26 miles outside in 40 minutes; 45 minute ballet class
Tuesday | ran 5.42 miles outside in 55 minutes
Wednesday | ran 5.29 miles outside in 55 minutes
Thursday | ran 5.28 miles outside in 55 minutes
No ballet class, so I moved my run up a day.
Friday | walked 2.29 miles outside in 40 minutes
Saturday | rest
I picked up my bib for the Wayfarer Half. because for some reason they give you a full month to get it? Which is nice, although I did kinda miss the expo experience. And then I went to Elizabeth‘s birthday party and discovered that I’m really good at a board game called Meeples Circus. I wander if there’s a career path in that.
I’m not sure if I’ll get my usual long run in this Sunday, but it’s for the BEST reason: my girl Moon is getting married this weekend! 😀 😀 😀 I’m looking forward to pretty dresses and champagne and cake and hopefully not drinking too much champagne before my speech but definitely drinking it after.
I’m taking Pat as my plus one, sorry. But maybe you can fill your time with the roundup instead?
– Elbowglitter ponders the ever-present reality of race cheaters.
– Fairytales & Fitness highlights puppies who help blind people run races!!
– Main Street Gazette shows Figment – even modern Figment – a little love. Right on.
– easyWDW attends a Tiffins Talk with Joe Rohde.
– WDW For Grownups reviews Disney Spring’s Polite Pig.
– Disney In Your Day offers a packing list for all your Disney cruisers.
– EPBOT has the scoop on the Magic Kingdom’s spring Dapper Day.
– The Disney Tourist Blog asks: when will the Magic Kingdom get its night parade?
Don’t forget, you can follow FRoA on Twitter @fairestrunofall and on Instagram @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions or thoughts, leave a comment or email email@example.com. See ya real soon!