HELLO! I’m coming off an AMAZING weekend. Moon – remember Moon? – she got married! In the same place Will Smith got married if that helps you envision it!
She had the most gorgeous dress and a lovely ceremony and good food and awesome people and a great after-party and I got cake and champagne and made a joint toast with my co-maid o’ honor Elizabeth and everything was magnificent.
I still got my runs in for the week, though! I can prove it:
Sunday | ran 10.27 miles outside in 1:45
Monday | walked 2.41 miles outside in 40 minutes; 60 minute ballet class
Tuesday | ran 5.28 miles outside in 55 minutes
Wednesday | ran 5.17 miles outside in 55 minutes
Thursday | walked 2 miles outside in 35 minutes; 60 minute ballet class
Actually I’m not sure how far I walked because my GPS went haywire and started logging ridiculous speeds, so I just went with the minimum distance I tend to achieve along my usual walking route in the usual amount of time.
Friday | ran 5.3 miles outside in 55 minutesAnd then it was off to Baltimore for wedding shenanigans!
Saturday | rest
I love cake.
Seriously, LOOK AT MOON’S DRESS!!!!
Ugh. Insurmountable. If I ever get married I may as well do it in a potato sack, because why bother?
Wait. What are we doing again? Week in review? Right! To the roundup!
– Elbowglitter considers the potential usefulness of race insurance.
– Half Crazy Mama conquers treadmill training.
– Just Me & My Running Shoes ponders the best pre-race meals.
– Disney Travel Babble goes to Disneyland Paris!
– The Main Street Gazette waxes lyrical about the former glory of Epcot’s ImageWorks.
– easyWDW does the legwork: when’s the best time to go to WDW based on wait times?
– This Fairy Tale Life covers my ideal Disney wedding: the kind where NO ONE IS INVITED.
Don’t forget, you can follow FRoA on Twitter @fairestrunofall and on Instagram @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions or thoughts, leave a comment or email email@example.com. See ya real soon!