Hi! How are you? I’m fine. I’m just stalling because I don’t have anything in particular to share this week. Well, I mean, there are things. But since I am saving them for their own dedicated posts, they are secret for the time being. Intrigue!
Training log, go:
Sunday | 7.03 miles outside in 1:10
Not bad for the day after a wedding and after party.
Monday | walked 2 miles in 35 minutes; 70 minute ballet class
My GPS watch did that weird thing again where it tries to claim I’m walking, like 13 minute miles, so I’m just putting down what my usual 35 minute walking pattern nets me at bare minimum and calling it a day.
Tuesday | ran 7.23 miles outside in 1:15
Wednesday | ran 5.31 miles outside in 55 minutes
Thursday | ran 5.17 miles outside in 55 minutes
I went to see Jukebox the Ghost at the 9:30 Club that night, so I moved my run up a day; I didn’t want to have to worry about getting back from the concert late and then getting up early to run. By the way, have you listed to “Jumpstarted” yet? LISTEN TO IT. LISTEN TO IT RIGHT NOW!!!
Friday | walked 2.26 miles outside in 40 minutes
Saturday | 70 minute ballet class
Since I skipped Thursday.
I have one more race coming up at the beginning of June, and then we settle into the mid-year lull where nothing happens until September. Ah, the muggy runs of summer.
– The Disney Hipsters describe the Magic Kingdom barber shop First Haircut experience.
– Main Street Gazette makes sure a rainy WDW day is still a good day.
– Parkeology accidentally stalks Warwick Davis all over a Disney cruise ship.
– Disney In Your Day highlights the best of the Flower & Garden Festival’s food booths.
– Living A Disney Life enjoys Disney Polynesian Village Resort.
– Disney Travel Babble shows off a trip to Disneyland Paris… in the snow!
Don’t forget, you can follow FRoA on Twitter @fairestrunofall and on Instagram @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions or thoughts, leave a comment or email email@example.com. See ya real soon!