Hello, humans! Coming off last week’s awesome WDW news, I have no worthy followup. But I can tell you that I quite unexpectedly have a 5K, an 8K, and a potential half marathon on the books for July. Whatever happened to the off-season? I guess we got rid of it and decided to build character instead. Hot, sweaty character. Or we’re all just race addicts. I don’t know.
But it’s good to have races to look forward to when you’re slogging your way through another summer training run. Observe:
Sunday | ran 5.07 miles outside in 50 minutes
So rainy, guys. SO RAINY.
Monday | walked 2.5 miles outside in 40 minutes; 60 minute ballet class
Tuesday | ran 5.42 miles outside in 55 minutes
Wednesday | ran 5.26 miles outside in 55 minutes
Thursday | walked 2.39 miles outside in 40 minutes; 60 minute ballet class
Friday | ran 5.09 miles on the treadmill in 50 minutes
Saturday | rest
I went to see Hereditary, which was mostly just super weird, and while downtown caught some of the DC Pride parade, which was mostly just hot and sweaty.
Okay! Roundup time!
– Half-Crazy Mama offers some motivational running quotes.
– Disney Travel Babble plays in Disneyland Paris in the snow.
– Disney In Your Day reviews Beaches & Cream.
– The Main Street Gazette visits Choza Margarita. One of these days I’m gonna brave that line…
– Living A Disney Life experiences the Disney College Program.
– WDW For Grownups considers a day in WDW NOT spent in the parks.
– Disney Nerds has the scoop on Aulani. (Lucky jerks!)
– Disney Dining sings the praises of Disney Springs’ Homecomin’ restaurant. 100% on my to-do list next time Pat comes.
Don’t forget, you can follow FRoA on Twitter @fairestrunofall and on Instagram @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions or thoughts, leave a comment or email email@example.com. See ya real soon!