(Happy D-Day! Rangers lead the way!)
I have exciting news!!! I’ve mentioned this in passing before, but it’s official: I’m going to a conference in Orlando next month! AND! It’s at the Swan & Dolphin! AND!!! The conference wrap party will be in – wait for it – EPCOT! AND!!!!!!!!!! We’ll see IllumiNations!!!!!! AND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THREE ATTRACTIONS WILL BE OPEN FOR US!
The two named are just what I would’ve guessed – Soarin’ and Test Track. I want the third to be Frozen Ever After but probably it’s Spaceship Earth. But I freakin’ love Spaceship Earth so no worries there. (Figment or Nemo wouldn’t surprise me either but SE makes the most sense logistically and is a better ride, no?)
|I am going to make SO. MANY. RIDICULOUS. CARS.|
Needless to say, I’m hella jazzed – and my head is already swirling with ideas for my downtime. We could almost just stop here because I can’t top it that! But here’s the workout log anyway. Special for you!
Sunday | ran 7.08 miles outside in 1:10
The beginning of tapering for what I thought was going to be half marathon…
Monday | ran 7.07 miles outside in 1:10
Tuesday | walked 2.17 miles outside in 35 minutes; 60 minute ballet class
Wednesday | ran 5.13 miles outside in 55 minutes
Thursday | walked 2.09 miles outside in 35 minutes; 60 minute ballet class
Friday | walked 2.04 miles outside in 35 minutes
Bonus walk since I had the time.
Saturday | Wayfarer’s 10k, 6.2 miles outside in 55:19
Ended up running a 10k rather than a half. Confused? I can explain.
Now here’s the roundup, for kicks:
– easyWDW reviews that new post-fireworks dessert party in the Magic Kingdom.
– The Main Street Gazette shares news from the front lines on construction at Caribbean Beach.
– EPBOT gets up close and personal with Disney Spring’s The Edison.
– The Disney Tourist Blog considers what went wrong on a DCL cruise to Alaska.
– Kait Around The Kingdom enjoys Epcot’s Flower & Garden Festival in apropos attire.
– This Fairy Tale Life admires beautiful Disney-themed wedding cakes.
Don’t forget, you can follow FRoA on Twitter @fairestrunofall and on Instagram @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions or thoughts, leave a comment or email firstname.lastname@example.org. See ya real soon!