Did I say this week would be more interesting than last? Shoot. I can’t deliver. Sorry.
Here’s a very normal workout log:
Sunday | ran 10.25 miles outside in 1:45
Monday | walked 2.16 miles outside in 35 minutes; 55 minute ballet class
Tuesday | ran 5.32 miles outside in 55 minutes
Wednesday | ran 5.11 miles outside in 50 minutes
Thursday | 2.16 miles outside in 35 minutes; 65 minute ballet class
Ooh. It’s always so weird when I match times. *cue Twilight Zone music* *also, brb, off to watch some TZ because one of the Shatner episodes is next in queue*
Friday | ran 5.13 miles on the treadmill in 50 minutes
Speed run! Do you think it’s time to up my top mph? I’m scared…
Saturday | rest
Yeah. Sorry So Dull. But! In two weeks I go to the beach and the week after THAT I’m heading to WDW for some Swolphin action. Don’t give up on me just yet! P.S. Any Swolphin fans out there? Tips and tricks?
– The Magic Of Running Disney-fies training runs.
– An Open Suitcase hits up South of the Border. We totally stopped here when my parents drove us down to WDW in middle school!
– WDW For Grownups makes Disney dining less expensive.
– This Fairy Tale Life has the lowdown on DCA’s new Pixar Pier.
– The Main Street Gazette gives me yet another reason to love the Nomad Lounge.
Don’t forget, you can follow FRoA on Twitter @fairestrunofall and on Instagram @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions or thoughts, leave a comment or email firstname.lastname@example.org. See ya real soon!