I’ve been eating watermelon in my work lunches, officially because it’s hydrating but mostly because it’s delicious. Those big hunks are kind hard to pack, though, so I indulged in a box of Mickey freezer bags and I gotta say, it really cheers me up.
Speaking of nutrition and fitness, let’s check out the workout log!
Sunday | ran 10.11 miles outside in 1:45
This was hot and humid and rough but any run you get off of is a good run, right? Or is that flights?
Monday | walked 2.13 miles outside in 35 minutes; 45 minute ballet class
Tuesday | ran 5.38 miles outside in 35 minutes
I might be falling in love with these Under Armour Hovr Sonic running shoes… more on that in a bit.
Wednesday | walked 2.11 miles outside in 35 minutes; 50 hip hop dance class
This time it was actually hip hop dance instead of a glorified workout. I was very very awkward. >.>
Thursday | ran 5.29 miles outside in 55 minutes; ab and arm workout with Pat
Oh God. Pat had me do this exercise where you sit on the ground with your legs in a gentle straddle… and then you lift them into the air. MY HAMSTRINGS ARE STILL UPSET.
Friday | ran 5.23 miles outside in 55 minutes
Saturday | ab and arm workout with Pat
– Just Me & My Running Shoes considers the transformative power of running.
– The Magic Of Running puts together a fantasy WDW Marathon course.
– Disney Adulting assembles a very thorough runDisney training playlist.
– This Fairy Tale Life locates WDW-themed running gear.
– easyWDW exhaustively researches the latest Magic Kingdom snacks.
– Plus The Magic unearths a vintage WDW puzzle.
– The Main Street Gazette underlines the importance of Main Street’s background music.
– Disney In Your Day ponders the criminally underrated Fantasia 2000. (Check my thoughts!)
– Disney Travel Babble does not care for Disneyland Paris’s Walt Disney Studios.
– WDW For Grownups highlight the Disney Conservation Fund.
Don’t forget, you can follow FRoA on Twitter @fairestrunofall and on Instagram @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions or thoughts, leave a comment or email firstname.lastname@example.org. See ya real soon!
Watermelon and mickey zip locks…what could be better?! Sounds like a perfect summer day to me! Thanks for the feature!
Sure thing! 😊