JENN: So how’s your running been going?
MOON: Steady, can’t complain. Although I need something new to listen to. I get so bored.
JENN: Still enjoying the treadmill?
MOON: I am, except the boredom part.
JENN: You should’ve come to Orlando with me last week! I mean, the treadmill was just as boring but there was fruit-infused water every day. I mean, it was Florida so it was humid even inside the gym (and don’t even get me started about outside; the 5K was NOT cool), but that infused water was really awesome. I should start doing that.
MOON: Ha, I’m not sure if you’ve heard of this, but since you bring up infused water… How about asparagus water? Don’t be this decadent. 😉
JENN: Haha, I’ll try not to.
MOON: How are the new Nikes settling in?
JENN: Pretty well… no complaints yet. I think they’ll carry me through my fall races just fine (although I’ll probably need another pair).
MOON: If only you ran professionally. Those shoes could be a tax deduction.
And with that, I take you to the roundup.
– Not relevant to us personally, but for those of you of the knocked up persuasion, From Dancing to Running has some exercise tips.
– Elbowglitter highlights a pretty awesome virtual race. I’m signed up!
– Sparkly Ever After does adorable things with Disney duct tape.
– The Adult Side of Disney points out that this whole ADR thing is getting a trifle ridiculous.
– The Disney Hipsters advocate for craft beer at WDW.
– Living A Disney Life is jazzed for Epcot’s Food & Wine Festival. (Who isn’t?)
Jenn is running the 2015 Marine Corps Marathon for the Diabetes Action Team. Will you help her earn her bib while fighting diabetes? Click here to make your tax-deductible donation.
Don’t forget, you can follow us on Twitter @fairestrunofall. To see how our training is going, check out Jenn’s dailymile here and Moon’s dailymile here. If you have any questions for us, leave a comment or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See ya real soon!