MOON: How was your weeeeeeek?!
JENN: Not baaaaad.
MOON: (I love typing with hyperbole!)
JENN: Haha, good. How was Florida?
MOON: Florida was nice, but my goodness was I reminded of the treacherous humid conditions
JENN: That sounds lovely. We haven’t even broken 70 degrees here yet (fingers crossed for Thursday!).
Did you get a run in?
MOON: I did! We ran three times! Besides almost being run over a few times, it was a nice place to run!
JENN: Haha, where were you running?
MOON: Sarasota, a main drag somewhereee.
JENN: So like a road? No beach?
MOON: The beach a little, but I always get shoes full of sand. >_>… Mostly the road.
JENN: Ah, well. At least it was warm!
MOON: Yes! How was your week?
JENN: Not bad. I actually did some speed work and it didn’t suck as hard as I thought it would. Mind you, I wasn’t going REALLY fast for REALLY long, but I topped out at 7.5 mph and that’s a hell of a lot speedier than usual.
Okay, so, maybe the readers can tell me if I’m doing it wrong: I did 5 minutes at 5.5, then 1 minute each at 7.5, 7, 6.5, and then 2 minutes at 6 mph. Repeat that ten minute set three times, ten minutes again at 5.5 to cool down, and done. Yes? Is that right? SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME IF I SUCK AT THIS.
MOON: Nice! Ha, this week I tried to tell myself it was okay to not go faster. XD
JENN: I tell myself that all the time. It’s basically my rallying cry.
Here, talk to some people who are all no doubt faster than me. ROUNDUP!
– Fit2Flex goes over updated dietary recommendations. I KNEW EGG YOLKS WERE GOOD.
– Darlin’ Rae ponders my love, the treadmill.
– The DisBroads make fab race signs.
– Will Run for Ears recounts the flood the was the 2014 Wine & Dine Half. Can’t wait for round 2!
– On the Go in MCO performs a thorough exploration of the Great Movie Ride courtyard.
– The Disney Hipsters find much vegetarian bounty at the Biergarten. Believe it or not!
– The Disney Tourist Blog outlines an ideal Drink Around the World plan of attack.
Don’t forget, you can follow FRoA on Twitter @fairestrunofall and on Instagram @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions or thoughts, leave a comment or email firstname.lastname@example.org. See ya real soon!