MOON: So! Tell me about your week in running.
JENN: My week was okay, I guess. I ran on the treadmill, then I ran in Ocean City, then I had the National Capital 20 Miler, which kinda blew but I’ll talk more about the later this week. You?
MOON: Well, I got lots of walking in? Still working a lot. Between three different jobs and then audition anxiety vicariously through my students, not much happened on the leisure side of life.
JENN: But the end is in sight, I hope?
MOON: Hah, I hope so? All my students made it into GT, that’s a relief!
I hear Elizabeth ran a 5K last week. I’m trying to get her to write me a recap, but in the interim: heard anything from her about how she did?
MOON: Ha, nope! That’s good, though! Yay, Liz! She did the Light House one, right?
MOON: Lol, yeah, so it would have taken me longer to drive to that race than it would have to run it. Like, 4 times over. But wait, you were at the beach again?
JENN: Yup, just for a couple days. Very low key. Weather not great, really. But the view was nice, of course – never not awesome to look at the ocean!
|Ahhh. Although this is NC. But you get the idea.|
Also never not awesome: the roundup.
– Back at Square Zero runs with buds.
– Fairytales & Fitness calls for runners to chill.
– Home is Where the Mouse Is explains the pitfalls of running for charity. I totally get the stress.
– The Disney Tourist Blog assembles a runDisney packing list.
– More Disney food news! Day one of the Food & Wine Festival with easyWDW, Living WDW plays This Not That with Disney food, a special diets look at the Festival with Gluten & Dairy Free in WDW, and non-Festival Epcot food with the Disney Hipsters.
Don’t forget, you can follow FRoA on Twitter @fairestrunofall and on Instagram @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions or thoughts, leave a comment or email firstname.lastname@example.org. See ya real soon!