Hey guys! Moon is still AWOL, so it’s just Jenn again. I was hoping I could liven up my one-woman show with an exciting vacation announcement today, but it fell through. 🙁 🙁 🙁 The good news, though, is that I managed a ten miler last night, so: things are looking up on the running front! I still have a ways to go before I’m back up to my pre-injury fitness level, but I’m feeling reasonably good about it. 🙂 🙂 🙂
My whackadoodle ramblings out of the way: last week’s giveaway is now CLOSED and I’ll be picking a winner today. Bummed? Don’t be – I’ve got another one in the works TOMORROW. Hint: it’s running related, and it’s no waist of time.
Right. See you back here tomorrow. On to the roundup!
– Prairie Princess Runners gets going when the going gets tough.
– Elbowglitter is down with the treadmill. ME TOO.
– Pink Elephant On Parade points on the problem with Weight Watchers and similar programs.
– An Open Suitcase wants us to stay safe when vacationing solo.
– Fairytales & Fitness has some neat ideas to enhance runDisney races.
– Living A Disney Life enjoys sake in Epcot’s Japan Pavilion. Cue nostalgia on my end…
– Mom’s Magical Miles recaps WDW Marathon Weekend eats.
– Gluten Free in Orlando had the Remy Champagne Brunch on the Disney Fantasy. Lucky duck!
– Home is Where the Mouse Is rightly digs my beloved carrot cake cookie.
Don’t forget, you can follow FRoA on Twitter @fairestrunofall and on Instagram @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions or thoughts, leave a comment or email firstname.lastname@example.org. See ya real soon!