Hey guys! Still no Moon this week, but she’s thinking of you and still into the running thing! She says:
Did you hear about the woman who won the world marathon challenge? 7 marathons in 7 days on 7 continents. Apparently she wore compression socks for that entire 7 day competition. She also won ALL OF THEM. Talk about over achieving!
Well. That is definitely impressive. I have not myself been doing anything half so impressive on the running front, but the weekly mileage counts are creeping up, however slowly, so that’s something! And since I perform my training runs solo, you could say I, too, win ALL OF THEM.
Sometime it’s a hard slog, though. And when that happens, y’know what keeps me going? Daydreaming about my next runDisney race, of course! Registration for the Wine & Dine Half opens on Tuesday, and you’d better BELIEVE I’m signing up the second the clock hits noon. I may even be dragging a friend in with me – we’ll see how well I sell it over the weekend.
And on that happy note: the roundup!
– Back At Square Zero discusses the importance of scaling back now and again.
– Fit2Flex participates in runDisney kids races.
– The Magic of Running tries a new trail.
– Running at Disney tries the Pasta in the Park party.
– Jambo Everyone gets crunk at DAK.
– Morning the loss of the bacon cupcake at this year’s F&G Festival? Main Street Gazette has you covered with the recipe.
– This Fairytale Life has afternoon tea at The Disneyland Hotel.
– Walt Disney World for Grownups enjoys WDW’s peanut butter treats.
– My Disney Addiction is back with another trip report!
Don’t forget, you can follow FRoA on Twitter @fairestrunofall and on Instagram @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions or thoughts, leave a comment or email firstname.lastname@example.org. See ya real soon!