Happy Star Wars Day! Please believe me when I say with the utmost nerd sincerity that STAR TREK IS WAY BETTER.
Now that I’ve alienated a bunch of my audience, you’ll be pleased to know that this may be a short one as I’m currently wrangling my cat while at work. It’s a long story, and even longer when I tell it, as Winnie the Pooh would say. Let’s just say Minxie says hi.
So let’s see – how has my running been going? Pretty uneventfully, I’d say, but I’m feeling solid. Not super fast, mind you, but good. It’s getting warm enough that I can sometimes get away with running outside, which is nice. Oh, and I have a race coming up! Yeah! Perfectly timed with my ballet-induced cutback week.
On to the roundup!
– Pink Elephant On Parade wonders if we aren’t all outgrowing runDisney (gasp!).
– The Runner’s Guide to WDW preps for the inaugural Disneyland Paris Half.
– easyWDW investigates the worth of this whole “Early Morning Magic” thing.
– Disney In Your Day receives a WDW snack subscription box.
– Meanwhile, WDW For Grownups snacks in the Mexico Pavilion. One of my favorite snacking places!
– An Open Suitcase goes to Universal (and mostly likes Disney better because duh). Me too!
– Will Run For Ears stays at Animal Kingdom Lodge and I’m jealous.
– Mouse On The Mind knows what (crayon) colors Princess Aurora looks best in.
– Parkeology points out that you’ve got to wait in a lot of lines before you can get in a ride line.
– The Disney Tourist Blog can save you money on the Disney gift card front.
Don’t forget, you can follow FRoA on Twitter @fairestrunofall and on Instagram @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions or thoughts, leave a comment or email firstname.lastname@example.org. See ya real soon!