Spoiler alert: I did NOT trip, fall, sprain, break, or otherwise mess myself during this week’s training. Score.
Sunday | ran 8.07 miles on the treadmill in 1:20
Monday | walked 2.16 miles outside in 35 minutes; 70 minute ballet class
Tuesday | ran 7.05 miles on the treadmill in 1:10
Wednesday | ran 5.24 miles on the treadmill in 60 minutes
Thursday | walked 2.1 miles outside in 35 minutes; 70 minute ballet class
Friday | ran 5.11 miles in 50 minutes on the treadmill
Saturday | rest
Saw Guardians of the Galaxy downtown; it was okay. The best/worst part was when Kurt Russell just straight up started deadpanning the lyrics to “Brandy.” Slow clap for the scriptwriters, everybody.
Then Pat went back in and saw Alien: Covenant while I read a book and drank coffee at Starbucks because NO.
Hmmm. It’s not very interesting when I’m not actively hurting myself, is it? We can only hope something exciting happens to me next week. I have a race this weekend and there are lots of hills in the second half, so…
The Twilight Bark!
– Back At Square Zero turns severe illness into a learning experience for runners.
– WDW for Grownups celebrates the positive influence that is runDisney.
– Parkeology highlights a nifty hidden little corner of themeing in Epcot.
– easyWDW has afternoon tea at the Grand Floridian. This used to be my JAM (ooh, a pun!), but I haven’t done it since 2013. Looks like it’s gone down in value and I’m sad. 🙁
– The Disney Tourist Blog offers a spoiler-free overview of Pandora.
Don’t forget, you can follow FRoA on Twitter @fairestrunofall and on Instagram @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions or thoughts, leave a comment or email email@example.com. See ya real soon!
Thanks so much for sharing my post. Looks like you had a great week of training. And I too would have chosen a book at Starbucks over an Aliens movie.
Right?! It's not even a hard choice!