Let’s hurry up and get my workout log out of the way because there is Disney to discuss and that’s way more fun.
Sunday | ran 7.09 miles on the treadmill in 1:10
Race pace while I still can. 🙁
Monday | ran 4.17 miles on the treadmill in 50 minutes
Tuesday | walked 2.1 miles outside in 35 minutes; 80 minute ballet class
Wednesday | ran 9.46 miles outside in 1:45
Thursday | walked 2.41 miles outside in 40 minutes
Friday | ran 5.25 miles on the treadmill in 60 minutes
Saturday | rest
Anyway! DISNEY. My next WDW trip is officially booked! Yay! I always feel more secure when I’ve got concrete plans, y’know? Holiday-bedecked WDW, here we come!
My mom’s coming with me again, and I’m already hard at work crafting a custom vacation plan. She loved Sanaa last time, so that’s a no brainer, but we’ll be skipping Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party – too crowded. I’m batting some other ideas about too. Dining with an Animal Specialist would be great if I can swing it, but it can be a hard get. The new elephant tour might be a nice compromise. If you have additional suggestions, hit me in the comments.
The only weird thing is that I was forced to take basically the last resort room I would ever reasonably be able to accept. More on that in a later post. For now let’s just say that the WDW reservation system is always an adventure…
– Fairytales & Fitness documents all the exciting scents that come along with running outside. Reminds me of the portion of the WDW Marathon that runs behind the sanitation buildings…
– Living A Disney Life packs for the inevitable Orlando summer rain.
– An Open Suitcase instructs as to how to get through park bag check ASAP.
– Disney In Your Day puts together a super cute Minnie Mouse Disneybounding outfit.
– Davelandblog shares vintage photos of the Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride mural at Disneyland.
– Blushing Noir assembles a list of Disney beauty items you can purchase on Amazon.
– The Disney Tourist Blog offers an in-depth discussion of why summer at the parks is no longer slammed.
– The Main Street Gazette takes a trivia-fueled jaunt around Epcot’s World Showcase.