Here we are in a post-WDW Marathon apocalyptic wasteland. At least you get to take a lot of rest days there. Workout log, show the nice people.
Sunday | WDW Marathon, 4:47:44, BEST RACE EVER
BEST RACE EVER!!!
Monday | rest
I had planned to take a ballet class, but an impending ice storm compelled me to stay home. Just as well; I was pretty tired anyway.
Tuesday | walked 2.76 miles outside in 45 minutes; 65 minute ballet class
Wednesday | walked 2.38 miles outside in 40 minutes
Thursday | rest, but I walked a lot
… because I was off to NYC for a conference. I have the spirit of a real New Yorker, and I know this because IF ONE MORE DAWDLING TOURIST COMES TO A SLIDING STOP IN FRONT OF ME IN TIME SQUARE I WILL END THEM.
Friday | rest
This was the day Pat took me to see The Lion King on Broadway and it was AMAAAAAZING. More on that to come!
Saturday | rest
In which I learned I am afraid of the subway. TOO MANY CHOICES. Where I am from, there are only 6 Metro lines and it doesn’t matter because they’re all on fire or something anyway.
Before my Tuesday ballet class I was randomly chatting with a fellow dancer about my marathon. Another dancer overheard and expressed interest in potentially running a runDisney race! So of course I sent her a whole long-winded email about it; despite that she still seems potentially on board. Which is awesome – more runDisney friends!
|Awww, remember when Moon was here? Those were the days.|
– Half Crazy Mama rounds up the finest in cold weather running gear.
– Elbowglitter got to attend the WDW Marathon Weekend Cigna blogger meetup.
– Djambo Everyone reviews the satellite bird show in Harambe. In other news, I’m gonna miss Guano Joe…
– The Main Street Gazette considers some IPs Disney has overlooked in its parks.
– Disney In Your Day tracks down all the mac and cheese Disney has to offer.
– WDW for Grownups eats the best breakfasts in WDW.
– Disney Nerds digs up a Walt Disney cookbook.
Don’t forget, you can follow FRoA on Twitter @fairestrunofall and on Instagram @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions or thoughts, leave a comment or email email@example.com. See ya real soon!