Greetings, citizens! How’s it going? I’m currently riding the high of finding running capris on clearance for $10! They’re size small but they FIT ME by some miracle AND they have TWO side pockets AND they have a high waist which I find helps leggings stay up better AND man, it sure doesn’t take much to please a runner, does it?
Sunday | ran 17.1 miles outside in 3:00
Monday | rest
Tuesday | walked 2.07 miles outside in 35 minutes; 60 minute ballet class
Wednesday | ran 5.29 miles outside in 55 minutes; walked 2.45 miles outside in 40 minutes
This was day two of a freak warm snap. Temperatures were predicted to plummet the next day so I stacked my usual Thursday walk on top of my Wednesday run and enjoyed the weather.
Thursday | rest
Friday | ran 5.26 miles outside in 55 minutes
Saturday | 70 minute ballet class
Since I skipped Thursday.
Big ol’ shout out to everyone who completed the Princess Half last weekend. Oh so many years ago (5) it was my first half marathon, my first runDisney race, and a huge part of why I started running – and this blog.
Anyway. On to the roundup!
– Just Me & My Running Shoes waxes nostalgic about the Princess Half, too.
– The Disney Tourist Blog takes a deep pe into Epcot’s Norway pavilion.
– WDW For Grownups selects WDW’s best breakfasts.
– The Main Street Gazette recounts the hilariously weird story of how Barbie came to Epcot.
– This Fairy Tale Life offers an AMAZING DIY: Disney park map shoes.
Don’t forget, you can follow FRoA on Twitter @fairestrunofall and on Instagram @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions or thoughts, leave a comment or email firstname.lastname@example.org. See ya real soon!