Oh, post-marathon run-free, guilt-free week. You come but three times a year of late, but you are so loved. Until we meet again.
Let us linger on the workout log so as to better remember our time together.
Sunday | rest
If you call driving back to Maryland from NC restful. It’s really not that bad until you hit northern Virginia, in which case you may as well be in hell.
Monday | walked 2.37 miles outside in 40 minutes, 60 minute ballet class
Tuesday | rest
Wednesday | rest SNOW DAY!
Yes, on the first day of spring it snowed sufficiently to earn Pat and I a day off work. And beautifully timed, too, as since it was rest week I didn’t need to stress about missing any training runs to weather. I wish it had lasted longer.
Thursday | walked 2.11 miles outside in 35 minutes
It was cold. And I had to go back to work. Boo.
Friday | walked 4.18 miles outside in 1:05
I had to work late, so I took a midday break to take a long walk. Fun fact: there is a Saks Fifth Avenue a two mile walk from my apartment. You know, in case I ever need one in an emergency.
Saturday | rest
– run geek runDisney reviews KT Tape. I myself have had excellent results with it.
– Run Eat Repeat offers an extremely related tale of food struggles and redemption. Hit very close to home for me.
– Walt Disney World For Grownups shares the inspiring story of how DNF at the Princess Half was still worthwhile…
– … while Just Me & My Running Shoes considers what those terms mean for us as runners.
– Disney In Your Day ponders Mulan, which is AN AMAZING MOVIE.
– Living A Disney Life makes a super-cute spring wreath, Disney style.
– Babes In Disneyland puts together surprise envelopes to pepper a Disney trip.
– Main Street Gazette laments the curtailing of attraction length.
Don’t forget, you can follow FRoA on Twitter @fairestrunofall and on Instagram @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions or thoughts, leave a comment or email email@example.com. See ya real soon!