Ooh, hey! I come to this week in review bearing gifts. Want to run with me in Annapolis on June 2? The people behind the Wayfarer’s Half just sent me a discount code! JourneyMate will net you $10 off the half and/or $5 off the 5k. (Don’t worry, you don’t have to run with me. I mean, I’ll be there, but you don’t have to find me or anything.)
|Although, who wouldn’t want to run with this clearly very normal person?|
And on that happy note, let us adjourn to the workout log:
Sunday | ran 7.2 miles outside in 1:15
Never run RIGHT after lunch, even if your schedule demands. Or maybe do; I got through it all right.
Monday | walked 2.03 miles outside in 35 minutes; 60 minute ballet class
Tuesday | ran 7.16 miles outside in 1:15
Wednesday | ran 5.24 miles outside in 55 minutes
Thursday | walked 2.41 miles outside in 40 minutes; 60 minute ballet class
Friday | ran 7.21 miles outside in 1:15
Saturday | rest
So I’m pondering trying to talk Pat into coming with me for the Dark Side Half again. (Yes, I know I said I wasn’t into the race; just trust that I have my reasons. ALL WILL BE REVEALED!). Thing is, I checked out the calendar for next year, and the usual weekend for Dark Side is… Easter weekend. I don’t know if Disney would hold a race on a religious holiday, however chocolate-centric, but I do know that I ain’t about to mess with no Easter crowds. I’ll be very interested to see when they choose to schedule the 2019 version…
– The Tomorrow Society waxes lyrical about Disney’s monorails.
– The Disney Tourist Blog picks out the best of WDW’s background music…
– … As does The Main Street Gazette.
– This Fairytale Life is here to help navigate Disney parks snacktime.
– Living A Disney Life enjoys DAK’s sunset safari more than expected.
– Also in DAK, easyWDW takes the awesome Caring for Giants tour.
– Disney Nerds explores DCA’s Food & Wine Festival.
Don’t forget, you can follow FRoA on Twitter @fairestrunofall and on Instagram @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions or thoughts, leave a comment or email firstname.lastname@example.org. See ya real soon!