Good morning campers! I come bearing good news: I’ve secured another discount code! Remember when I ran the Wrightsville Beach Marathon and got a PR and everything was awesome? Well, you can run it too in 2019! For, like, practically no money by road race standards – right now the race is $65, but you can get $10 off with promo code MARATHONMADNESS10.
Of course, you’ll have to train for it and everything. Which brings me to the workout log.
Sunday | Parkway Classic, 10.02 miles outside in 1:31 if you believe my GPS
Despite a chest cold! Woo!
Monday | walked 2.05 miles outside in 35 minutes; 60 minute ballet class
Tuesday | ran 5.33 miles outside in 55 minutes
Wednesday | ran 5.3 miles outside in 55 minutes
Thursday | walked 2.09 miles outside in 35 minutes; 60 minute ballet class
Friday | ran 5.11 miles outside in 50 minutes
Saturday | rest
Went out with some friends, saw A Quiet Place and got irrationally angry about the inconsistencies (YES I KNOW EVERYONE ELSE ON EARTH LOVED IT), shattered my phone screen, and then drunk purchased a new phone. It’s red! So it was an exciting day.
Ummmm… anything else for this week? I wanna say no.
On to the roundup!
– Through Heather’s Looking Glass offers some runDisney race tips.
– Disney Adulting finds ways to stay entertained in those long ride lines.
– This Fairy Tale Life shows offer a super cute group Alice Disneybound.
– Living A Disney Life enjoys Disney decor at home.
– The Disney Tourist Blog ponders WDW’s upcoming Incredible Summer offerings.
– WDW For Grownups celebrates Disney’s Animal Kingdom’s most awesome elements.
Don’t forget, you can follow FRoA on Twitter @fairestrunofall and on Instagram @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions or thoughts, leave a comment or email email@example.com. See ya real soon!