It’s been a quiet week in Lake Wobegon, guys. Workout log, roll tape:
Sunday | ran 10.34 miles outside in 1:45
Monday | walked 2.31 miles in 40 minutes
No ballet this week between spring and summer semesters.
Tuesday | ran 5.28 miles outside in 55 minutes
Wednesday | ran 5.22 miles outside in 55 minutes
Thursday | walked 2.41 miles outside in 40 minutes
Friday | ran 5.19 miles outside in 55 minutes; walked 2.37 miles outside in 40 minutes
It was quiet around the office, so I took a bonus walk.
Saturday | rest
Elizabeth and I went to a singalong screening of The Sound of Music at Wolf Trap, which, if you’re not familiar, is an outdoor arts center with a lawn section for picnics and stuff. We brought sandwiches and a bottle of wine and sang along to all the songs because of COURSE we know all the words. Can we just talk about how Max and Elsa are the best characters? They have so many great lines!
Sorry this week is so boring. Things are going to heat up soon, I promise!
In the meantime, here’s the roundup.
– From Dancing To Running ponders the lessons marathon training inevitably teaches us.
– The Magic Of Running advises on way to tour Disney parks in a more sustainable fashion.
– easyWDW checks out the new brunch menu at Maria & Enzo’s in Disney Springs.
– The Main Street Gazette knows that Citrus Swirl > Dole Whip. (Fight me!)
– Passport To Dreams Old & New digs up info on an abandoned Fort Wilderness fun house concept.
– The Disney Tourist Blog establishes WDW’s most underrated counter service restaurants.
– Disney Travel Babble reviews Walt’s – An American Restaurant at Disneyland Paris.
– Kait Around The Kingdom celebrates Mulan, aka the BEST Disney movie. (Fight me!)
Don’t forget, you can follow FRoA on Twitter @fairestrunofall and on Instagram @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions or thoughts, leave a comment or email firstname.lastname@example.org. See ya real soon!