The fall race season is upon us – and I have a lot coming up. The Marine Corps Marathon is less than two weeks away, followed immediately by (WEEEEE!!!!!) the Two Course Challenge at WDW. I’m easing through Taper Town, trying not to chillax too hard or push too much. It’s a fine row to hoe, whatever the hell that means.
Workout recap ahead:
Sunday | ran 13.24 miles outside in 2:20
Last v. long run of the training cycle!
Monday | rest
Columbus Day off! I took the opportunity to chill.
Tuesday | ran 5.3 miles outside in 55 minutes; 55 minute ballet class
Wednesday | ran 5.07 miles outside in 55 minutes
Thursday | walked 2 miles in 35 minutes
My GPS went haywire so I just under-guesstimated. Also Pat and I flew to Houston for a friend’s wedding so adventure!!!
Friday | ran 3.59 miles on the treadmill in 35 minutes
Our hotel had a decent gym, so I snuck in a quick speed run. Also I made a new friend!
Saturday | rest
Pat and I chilled in the hotel room watching Insidious 1 & 2 before rolling out to the wedding. I had two slices of cake and pet a dog, so I’d call it a success.
As the Texas cowboys say: roundup!
– Darlin’ Rae gets training for a post-baby race.
– Half Crazy Mama shares a cheaper way to display your race medals.
– easyWDW reviews the Food & Wine Festival’s Parisian Breakfast.
– Kait Around The Kingdom notes some free WDW souvenirs.
– Disney Adulting notes to proper way for adults to dress up for Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party.
– WDW For Grownups makes a case for the Disney Dining Plan.
– Disney In Your Day nabs lunch at DAK’s Tiffins.
– Pixie Dust Savings notes places and times to catch rare character photos.
Don’t forget, you can follow FRoA on Twitter @fairestrunofall and on Instagram @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions or thoughts, leave a comment or email email@example.com. See ya real soon!