Oh, post-marathon week off from running, I hardly new ye.
Workout recap, go:
Sunday | The Walt Disney World Marathon, 26.2 miles around WDW in 5:05:47
Not as good as last year’s, but that race was so magnificent I could hardly expect such a thing to happen every time. As it was this year’s race was pretty damn magical.
Monday | gallivanted about WDW
More trip reporting to come.
Tuesday | 55 minute ballet class
Home. Boo. I wanted to go for a walk but was busy at work and didn’t have time.
Wednesday | rest
But I did have a meeting downtown so I did a fair bit of walking.
Thursday | walked 2.1 miles outside in 35 minutes
Friday | walked 2.41 miles outside in 40 minutes
Saturday | 60 minute ballet class
Next week it’s back to the running grind, although with slightly less mileage than usual. Gotta ease in, right?
I thought so. Now ease into this roundup:
– Just Me & My Running Shoes contemplates the vital importance of running fuel.
– Elbowglitter attends the Cigna blogger meetup at WDW Marathon Weekend.
– Disney Adulting wants you to mind your feet at WDW.
– Living A Disney Life indulges in a chocolate and liquor tasting on DCL…
– … and Disney Dining rounds up some DCL eats.
– Disney Nerds examines the Academy Awards through a Disney lens.
Don’t forget, you can follow FRoA on Twitter @fairestrunofall and on Instagram @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions or thoughts, leave a comment or email firstname.lastname@example.org. See ya real soon!