Hello and welcome to week two of Jenn Lives in Puerto Rico! I continue to enjoy being warm all the time, even if it comes at the cost of very sweaty runs. I talked about running here a bit yesterday.
Although I just realized I forgot to include the fact that while I do all my runs in the morning, and I see quite a few people running at twilight, I witnessed a guy running at noon the other day. In the full sun! And humidity! Mid-80s! There is not a big enough water bottle in the world!
I suppose for short runs it wouldn’t be so terrible. And short runs is mostly what I’ve been doing, to get the feel for things. I don’t have super accurate data right now because my other computer is in the process if being shipped over and that’s where it all lives, but I did a 5k or so every weekday morning last week. Huzzah!
Jeez, without the full day-by-day workout recap these week in review posts look kinda anemic. Ummm… please enjoy a picture of Ruffian, above. There, now it’s been worth your while!
Okay, roundup time.
– Elbowglitter knows that comparisons are odious.
– Darlin’ Rae reviews an Insta-famous sports bra.
– Fairytales & Fitness ponders some memorable runs.
– Disney In Your Day reviews the new Dumbo live action movie.
– easyWDW does the legwork on another research topic: does the day you visit a WDW park matter?
– Skyway to Wonderland explores one of my favorite Disney Springs stores, the Marketplace Co-op.
– Davelandblog shares images of a forgotten Mary Blair mural in Disneyland.
– Pixie Dust Savings calls out the places to hang with characters outside the parks.
Don’t forget, you can follow FRoA on Twitter @fairestrunofall and on Instagram @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions or thoughts, leave a comment or email firstname.lastname@example.org. See ya real soon!