No Moon again this week, guys. 🙁 She’s busily packing for Boston. 🙁 🙁
In the meantime, I don’t have a whole lot to report on the running front. Everything’s been fine. I’ve been experimenting the with the Nikes again, although I think for longer distances I’d better stick with the Brooks Ravennas – I just can’t risk the injuries even if it means there’s a bit too much support happening for my left foot. Does anything else have one rogue foot that needs support while the other doesn’t? Maybe we should start looking into mix-and-match pairs…
I do have a small anecdote regarding WDW, though, which I will share now because it makes me happy. I trust you’ve heard the rumors that the Tower of Terror is getting a themed bar? Bar like where you get drinks. Well, I told Pat, who LOVES ToT, and we had the following exchange:
ME: The Tower of Terror is getting a bar!
PAT: Why?! I LIKE the seat belts!
ME: ……………………. that is the most adorable thing I’ve ever heard.
Anyway. Roundup time!
– From Dancing to Running knows it’s NOT always the right time for a marathon.
– Black Dog Runs Disney and Prairie Princess Runners offer some great thoughts on running and body image.
– Back at Square Zero teaches us how to get faster.
– Mom’s Magical Miles makes race costumes without emptying her wallet.
– The Disney Tourist Blog reports on the state of the Studios today – and beyond.
– Mouse on the Mind gets a haircut in the Magic Kingdom’s Harmony Barber Shop. I AM SO DOING THIS IN NOVEMBER.
– A Pinch of Pixie Dust documents her WDW trip in the cutest way possible.
– Frontierland Station stomps around WDW in park-ready shoes.
– The Main Street Gazette plays Poohsticks.
Don’t forget, you can follow FRoA on Twitter @fairestrunofall and on Instagram @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions or thoughts, leave a comment or email email@example.com. See ya real soon!